The November 8, 2017, meeting of the UUFE Board of Trustees was a busy one. In summary, the board:
- Reviewed the Chalice Lighter grant application.
- Discussed the job posting for the Religious Education Coordinator position.
- Decided to have only one calendar, on the website.
- Gratefully accepted a donation of $3,000 for the Religious Education Coordinator position, from Hank Skinner.
- Decided to post three signs in the parking lot and in front of the church, stating “Private property – unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.”
- Decided to adopt a CAPS family for Christmas.
- Discussed the strategic plan and decided to focus solely on the plan at our December meeting.
- Established a parking lot task force.