Welcome to our beloved community
If you are looking for a spiritual home where you won’t be told what to believe, where you will be welcomed, where your children will learn good values from many different religious traditions, you are at the right place.
We are a Welcoming Congregation -- all are invited to worship with us, regardless of your race, creed or sexual orientation. We believe in religious exploration, service to each other and to the larger community, and spiritual growth. We like to have fun, too! Join us on Sunday mornings at 10 for worship, or on a Saturday evening for a concert or karaoke, or a variety of educational, spiritual and social activities throughout the week. We are a loving, caring community and we invite you to explore and grow with us.
UUFE Board of Trustees
- 10 AM: Worship Service (Sermon topics)
- 9 AM: Forum - the topics for discussion are endless. Bring your thoughts and ideas and see where they lead.
- Religious Enrichment (Sunday School) for all ages
Tuesdays (first and third Tuesdays):
- 7 PM: Science & Society group discussion
- 7 PM: Adult Religious Enrichment discussion group
We are a Welcoming Congregation